4/24/2013

Self-Esteem and Self-Acceptance!



Hey guys!


So self-esteem is­ what I’m here to talk to you all about today­! Well, not me exactly but rather I’ll be linking a video to this that explains in all the words I want to use (only better) how I stand on the matter of self-esteem and self-acceptance. To be perfectly honest I could take this opportunity and write a minimum of fifty pages ranting and raving and trying to put into words everything I feel about this issue and you guys would probably only be able to make out .05% strictly on the grounds that I told you only a few seconds ago what I would be talking about. Instead I've got a video that compresses my views (and let me stress that point, my views. Should I put one of those message screens here that networks use before an infomercial airs at 3 o’clock in the morning? No? Ok.)  into a nice 6 minute video. And NO I'm not cheating out of writing an entire article.


*Note, if you are not interested in cursing or as my ex-teachers used to say “foul-mouthed language” then please read the following quote to get the jist of the video: “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” –Coco Chanel

Here’s the video:



Welp, was that informative? What are your views on self-esteem and self-acceptance? We'd love to know! As usual to let us know send us an email at go.lovely101@gmail.com or leave us a comment down below (if you have a gmail account it works well).

Till next time

-Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment